Recipe serves: 6
- 20 Italian lady finger cookies
- 1/2 cup Starbucks® espresso or Starbucks® coffee, chilled
- 2 pints Starbucks® Coffee Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate shavings
- Line 10 lady fingers into 8-inch baking dish. Brush with 1/2 of the espresso, then top with 1 pint Starbucks® Coffee Ice Cream; repeat layers. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 1 hour or overnight.
- Beat mascarpone, heavy cream and confectioners sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy and whipped. Remove plastic wrap from Ice Cream, then top with mascarpone mixture and chocolate.