Recipe serves: 8
Refreshing Java Chip Semifreddo
- 3 cups Starbucks® Java Chip Frappuccino® Ice Cream, softened
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Line 9 X 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap; set aside.
- Beat Starbucks® Java Chip Frappuccino® Ice Cream in bowl with electric mixer just until stirrable. Stir in lemon peel, then fold in 1 cup whipped cream. Fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Gently press mixture into prepared pan. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from pan using plastic wrap; discard plastic wrap. Cut into 1-inch slices to serve and drizzle with chocolate sauce.